We’re all set for a great night with over 120 members and friends attending Drummoyne Swimming Club’s end of season Annual Awards Dinner Presentation night, this Saturday 1st June 2019 from 6:30pm at Drummoyne Oval Pavilion.
- Diving off the blocks at 6.30pm with dinner served shortly after
- Dessert ‘Bake-Off’ – Please email Sophie O’Brien on firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested in bringing a dessert
- Trophy and medal presentations
- Best time certificates
- Special guest speakers (Christian Taylor, Brett Winkworth, Angelo Tsirekas and John Towns)
- Giant raffle including: Accommodation at Novotel Manly Pacific, Julie Peadon artwork, 9 week gym pass plus loads more prizes
- Show bags for the kids
- Music and entertainment – “Bop Till You Drop” Disco
Please note: It’s BYO drinks. We’ll provide glasses for wine/champagne and ice tubs for drinks.
Please contact Tim Doolan ASAP, 0418 969 591, if you have dietary requirements.
We are looking forward to an exciting night!