Please note that the Annual General Meeting of the Drummoyne Amateur Swimming Club Incorporated is scheduled for Monday 23 August 2021.
Date: Monday 23 August 2021
Location: Online meeting using Microsoft Teams due to ongoing COVID-19 restrictions.
On the night, join on your computer or mobile app
Or call in (audio only)
+61 2 7208 4739,,491313654# Australia, Sydney Phone Conference ID: 491 313 654#
Please RSVP via the meeting request invitation or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nominations for Committee Members:
Any members that wish to nominate to be a member of the swim club committee must do so in writing not less than 7 days before the 23rd of August 2021.
Nominations must be via email to email@example.com.
Committee portfolios will be determined at the first committee meeting after the AGM but members are requested to specify any preferred role when nominating to stand for the committee.
The Agenda for the AGM is as follows:
- Welcome, attendance and apologies,
- Confirmation of the minutes of the 2020 Annual General Meeting held on 24th August 2020,
- Confirmation of the minutes of the General Meeting held on 29 May 2021,
- President’s 2020-2021 Season Report
- Receipt and consideration of a statement from the Committee which gives a true and fair view of the Club’s finances for the last Club financial year including income and expenditure, assets and liabilities and mortgages, charges and other securities,
- To elect members of the Committee (up to 10),
- To appoint auditors,
- To determine 2021-2022 swim meet calendar dates,
- To determine the club membership fees for the 2021-2022 season,
- Close of meeting.
If you have any questions about the AGM please contact Adrian Bell on 0424 561 831.