All swim club members and friends are invited to celebrate Drummoyne Swimming Club’s end of season Annual Dinner and Presentation night. This special night is to be held on Saturday 1st June from 6:30pm at Drummoyne Oval Pavilion.
This is a night on the calendar not to be missed including:
- Trophy and medal presentations
- Best time certificates for all swimmers
- Special guest speakers (our very own National Under 16’s Champion Christian Taylor and his coach Brett Winkworth talking about reaching National level and into the future)
- Giant raffle including a nights accommodation at the beautiful Novotel Manly Pacific
- Delicious meal and dessert ‘bake off’
- Show bags for all kids
- Music and entertainment for the kids – “Bop Till You Drop” Disco
- Date: Saturday 1st June 6:30pm (arrive at 6:15pm)
- Location: Drummoyne Oval Pavilion
- Cost: Adults $30.00 and Children under 18 $10.00 (3+ children free)
- BYO drinks
Click on this link to book and pay: https://www.trybooking.com/BBXFM
Please contact Tim Doolan, on 0418 969 591, if you have any dietary requirements. We look forward to seeing you there!