Over 100 members and friends have already registered for Drummoyne Swimming Club’s end of season Annual Dinner and Presentation night. This special night is being held on Saturday 1st June 2019 from 6:30pm at Drummoyne Oval Pavilion.
We’re excited to announce more special guests attending our presentation night, including; City of Canada Bay Mayor Angelo Tsirekas and his partner Heather as well as John Towns – our very own club historian to talk about a book he is creating.
This is a night on the calendar not to be missed including:
- Delicious meal
- Dessert ‘Bake-Off’ – Please email Sophie O’Brien on firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested in bringing a dessert, with details of what you’ll bring
- Trophy and medal presentations
- Best time certificates for all swimmers
- Special guest speakers (National Under 16’s Champion Christian Taylor and his coach Brett Winkworth talking about reaching National level and the future)
- Giant raffle including a nights accommodation at Novotel Manly Pacific
- Show bags for kids
- Music and entertainment – “Bop Till You Drop” Disco
- Date: Saturday 1st June 6:30pm (arrive at 6:15pm)
- Location: Drummoyne Oval Pavilion
- Cost: Adults $30.00 and Children under 18 $10.00 (3+ children free)
- BYO drinks
If you haven’t already purchased your tickets, please click this link to book and pay: https://www.trybooking.com/BBXFM
Please contact Tim Doolan, 0418 969 591, if you have any dietary requirements.
We look forward to seeing you there!