All swim club members and friends are invited to celebrate Drummoyne Swimming Club’s end of season Annual Dinner and Presentation night. This special night is being held on Saturday 1st June 2019 from 6:30pm at Drummoyne Oval Pavilion.
This is a night on the calendar not to be missed including:
- Trophy and medal presentations
- Best time certificates for all swimmers
- Special guest speakers (National Under 16’s Champion Christian Taylor and his coach Brett Winkworth talking about reaching National level and the future)
- Giant raffle including accommodation at the beautiful Novotel Manly Pacific
- Delicious meal and dessert ‘bake-off’ – Please email Sophie O’Brien on firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested in bringing a dessert along, with details of what you’ll bring
- Show bags for kids
- Music and entertainment for the kids – “Bop Till You Drop” Disco
- Date: Saturday 1st June 2019 6:30pm (arrive at 6:15pm)
- Location: Drummoyne Oval Pavilion
- Cost: Adults $30.00 and Children under 18 $10.00 (3+ children free)
- BYO drinks
Please click this link to book and pay: https://www.trybooking.com/BBXFM
Please contact Tim Doolan, 0418 969 591, if you have any dietary requirements.
We look forward to seeing you there with your dancing shoes on!